By Mónica González
Even when it’s 99% impossible that you don’t know who Paula Stokes is, or for some reason you just couldn’t attend the Skype Q&A event at The Bookmark (I’m so sorry you had to miss all the awesome), I strongly encourage you to read her Young Adult psychological thriller Liars, Inc. which follows the struggles of Max Cantrell as he seeks out the truth about his best friend’s murder and about who’s framing him for the murder. So, what are you waiting for? Go check out the funfacts below!
- She has a contemporary fiction book called The Art of Lainey (2014)
Whether that happens to be Melissa Benoist or not in the cover remains to be determined.
- Should not be mistaken for either of her two namesakes that happen to be a British Animal Trainer and an Irish Glass and Print Artist.
Those are images from P. Stokes’ 2 & 3’s websites, respectively.
- She’s also a Registered Nurse (RN)
It’s not as glamorous as you might think.
- She started out writing historical fiction under the pen name “Fiona Paul”
More P. Stokes bookish goodness for all!
- She has a manuscript critique website with Jessica Spotswood, Tiffany Schmidt, and Elizabeth Richards
- She likes kayaking and hiking
Couldn’t help getting my Gandalf on!
- Has interacted with several wild animals, including tigers, snakes, stingrays and elephants
Oh yes! That’s the spot!
- She wants to learn Krav Manga
I don’t think I have the upper body strength for that…
- Her next book, Vicarious, is part of a duology featuring a Korean Main Character and will be out next year!
Will you be reading Paula’s next book? Anything I might’ve left out? Let me know in the comments section below.